domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2008

I'm lucky enough

I have met wonderful people here, from different countries, having different languages and customs. They have helped us a lot, from the simpler things to the more heavy ones. We have visited the different places of Laredo, now we are already familiar with the city. The things I have enjoyed most have been the shops and food. For a moment, we found ourselves in the circusmtances of getting more comfortable clothes, for the weather here is awesomely hot. So some friends offered to take us to do our shopping. We have spent many hours going to the huge shops that Laredo provides. We have been invited to eat as well as home-made food as to drink delicious cold coffees. We also went clubbing, and although Laredo doesn't have many clubs as I believed, we had a lot of fun. The sad part of this is that we hardly have free time, and have quite a lot of invitations to go to out and visit the neighbors cities that surround Laredo. I think we will have to work it out, in order to enjoy this lovely country as much as possible.

2 comentarios:

Gonzalo A. Luengo O. dijo...

Jessica:

Please tell us more about the subjetcs you have, etc!

Regards,

Gonzalo A. Luengo O.

Unknown dijo...

holA lokilla, asi que arrasando la perla... jejejeje veo que no tienes ni una gana de venirte pa chilito, parece que alla esta mejor la cosa ..
y ese mino de la foto que me enviaste? no me digas que te vas a casar y tendras hijos gringos jajajaja
oye me alegra ver que estas tan bien, un abrazo gigante
cuidate y espèro verte pronto
mildreth