miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2008

Finally in Laredo.

After three exhausting flights we got to Texas and just to Texas because now we had to go to Laredo, which is going to take us seven our, straight way, to get there. Our third flight almost scared me to death; the trip was just plenty of unsteady movements that more than once made me shout. At first I thought that something wrong was going on the plane, but later on I decided to keep still and calm, since the rest of the people on the plane seemed just quiet, with the exception of the rest of the girls, that were as scared as me. Thank God, that flight took us just 40 minutes, and everything went on right after all. Once in Texas Airport, we had to wait for Jannet, the person in charge of international students, she took us to Laredo, that was pretty kind of her, because it is a long trip under too much hot.
I have spent one day traveling, I’ m just worn out, but I know it will be worth it.

No hay comentarios: