domingo, 17 de agosto de 2008

Running out of time, as usual.

Thrusday, August 14, 2008






Today Dad was supposed to take me to the bus station to catch a bus to the airport. By the way, I didn't want anybody went to the airport with me, since I don't like to say good-bye. Anyway back to my story, Dad received a call during the day, so he had to attend a meeting. My cousin offered to go with me to the bus station, but she received a call also, it was her boyfriend, he was "en pana" and asked Natali, to pick him up. She indeed went there and delay a little bit. I told Natali not to rush, because I was still on time, when a little bit later Jimena called me, telling that she was in the aiport and had already gone through the check-in step. I might known! I can trust myself, I'm always late. But at that moment the most sensible thing to do was to keep calm, so we hurry to the subway, and just as we went off the Metro, I immediately managed to catch the bus in direction to the airport, and lo and behold, I was able to arrive still on time. Once in the airport, that it was as crowded as it maybe, I looked for sb to ask what I had to do, fortunatelly I ran into a very gentle an tall man who expained in very detailed way everything to me. I headed to the first step: check-in. I lined-up in a very long row, luckly Kathy told that the man of the check-in had told her that I'd better pass directly, because I was the only one left, so I left the row and headed to the next step: police immigation.

No hay comentarios: